Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Has it been 2 years?
Found out I'm an alcoholic. Well, yes I drank forever. Made the kids and parents mad. No husband to speak of, got rid of him over a decade ago. I am successful, single, mother of (3) fabulous woman and (1) grand daughter. How did I end up in aa? Probably the same way you did. I was just stopping by, figured 2 weeks and I'd be able to drink like everyone else. Didn't happen that way. And what is this crap with the steps? No, I had no character defects when I walked into that scary place 2 years ago. It was everyone else. Oh and you've got to love step 13, really. And, the women. Please, no they don't want to be my friend, they want to be assholes. I am trying, so very hard. Good days and bad days. No, my obsession has not been lifted. It does however go away, usually when I'm having sex or sleeping. Remains around most of the time. I am one of those people who did not lose their house, their license, their kids, their spouse... I think I lost me. Now, I am trying to find me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment